Quilt along

Quilt along
Layer cake

Sunday, September 12, 2010

MOJO

I have just returned from a BUS SHOP HOP! We visited 7 shops, 3 states an overnight hotel stay and lots of wonder food. Imagine a 50 passenger bus of nothing but quilting women, breathing the same air and making new friends.
After about 2 years of not sewing or quilting much, I am starting to think the MOJO is back! I have so, many ideas in my head, I may not sleep for a week. Swiped that old credit car tooooo many, SO Guess who will be working more overtime for a while. You know doing penance, to pay down that credit card before Christmas shopping or frantically sewing quilty gifts! BUT I had a ball doing the damage!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun, even to me who does not like bus trips at all!

    ReplyDelete